Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Flowers Number Line Flowers Numbers Display

This is a bright and colourful resource that can be used to decorate your classroom or the outdoors. I personally use it for both! It is important to have numbers displayed around the classroom that children can look at but what's better is if the display is not only pleasing the eye but can also be played with. I personally displayed these under my IWB with blue tack so that it can be easily taken off. I often mix them up and choose a child to come and do me a HUGE favour by organising my little flowers :) Yes, I do make a big deal of it and yes the children respond really well to it. If you cut these flowers out first and then laminate them you can make them waterproof so they can easily be displayed outside! 

buy

No comments:

Post a Comment